|We are constantly looking for Talents with a passion to promote Quality of Technical Education.
This Institute is modeled after US University Governance Framework. Faculty enjoy desired liberty to pursue Academic Excellence, Promote Research and Quality Education. Non-Teaching Staff similarly play a pivotal role to enable Academic Excellence in the Institute via their leadership qualities and work ethics. End of the day we are a "performance" based Organization with a singular mission to promote Quality in Technical Education Eco-system.
Jobs@BIT >> BIT is modeled after US University Governance Framework. If you are passionate about Education and desire to join our distinguished team in the pursuit of transforming the Academic Landscape in Odisha, you are welcome to career@bit.
Bhubaneswar Institute of Technology (Bit) is established by nonresident Odia Professors from reputed US universities and professionals from industries envisioning a world class Institute in India. Bit is AICTE approved since August 2008.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
1) Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer in the disciplines of i) Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) ii) Computer Science & Engineering(CSE) iii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE) iv) Mechanical Engineering (ME) v) Civil Engineering(CE) vi) Applied Science and Humanities( (a)Physics b)Chemistry c)Mathematics d)Communicative English) vii) Management.
2) Training and Placement Officer
3) Technical Assistants/ Lab assistants/ Programmer in i) Electronics & Communication Engineering, ii) Computer Science Engineering, iii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering, iv) Civil Engineering, v) Chemistry, vi) Physics vii)Communicative English
4) HR Executive/Accounts Executive
5) Librarian/Asst. Librarian
6) Administrative Executive/Office Assistant/Data Entry Operator
Eligibility: As per the AICTE norms wherever applicable.
i) Professor: PhD. with 10 years of experience out of which 3 years must be at Asst.Professor level, retired professors may apply.
ii) Asst. Professor: PhD./M.Tech with 1st class at M.Tech /M.Sc. level and at least 2 years of teaching experience in Degree Engineering College.
iii) Training and Placement Officer : Preferably MBA with adequate experience in placement industry.
iv) Lecturer: 1st class M.Tech/ M.Sc.; B.E. graduates with excellent career may be considered.
v) Technical Assistant:1st class diploma in relevant branches with at least 2 years of work experience.
vi) Lab Assistant: M.Sc./B.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry with 2 years of work experience.
vii) HR Executive: MBA with 2 years of work experience.
viii) Accounts Executive: MBA/CA Inter/M.Com with 2 years of work experience.
ix) Administrative Executive/Office Assistant/Data Entry Operator: Any Graduate with adequate computer skill & fluency in English.
x) Librarian/Asst. Librarian: B.Lib./M.Lib. with 2 years of work experience.
xi) Workshop Instructor: ITI with minimum 2 years of work experience.
xii) Electrician/Plumber: ITI with minimum 2 years of work experience.
Applications are also invited for non-teaching positions like Public Relations Officer, System Assistant & Hostel Administrator for both Boys & Girls hostels. In all cases the basic computer operating skills are essential.
Scale of pay: Highly competitive and in line with AICTE norms for deserving candidates only.
Please e-mail your complete CV and photograph indicating the position you are applying for. You are also required to include the names of two referees who are not related to you. Applications to be sent email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org